Our Fire Extinguisher Use training courses combines presentations, videos, demonstrations and live fire training.
This course lasts or approximately three hours and covers the following:
- Reasons and importance of training
- Basic fire related statistics
- Triangle of fire
- Classification of fire and relevant EN3 symbols
- Explanation of the European EN3 colour coding
- Types of extinguishers and intended uses
- Performance ratings
- Different manufactures operation methods
- Safe operation of extinguishers
- Good housekeeping and general do’s and don’ts
We also use a gas-powered live fire training rig, giving your staff the chance to use water, foam and carbon dioxide extinguishers on a real fire.
Fire Extinguisher Use training is commonly undertaken by all staff.
Need advice on your training requirements? Call us on 0800 092 4021 or use our contact form and our team will be in touch.