Any makes or models of extinguishers can be serviced or refilled to British Standards by our BAFE approved technicians.
We provide a complete and professional service that is fully BAFE and ISO 9001 approved, providing peace of mind that your compliance with commercial insurance requirements and current legislation is covered. Why choose a BAFE-approved firm?
All our engineers are also BAFE registered and carry out any work with minimum disruption, often within 24 hours of your initial call.
Our fire extinguisher installation service includes the following:
- Initial visit to assess requirements
- Supply of reputable extinguisher brands with easy access to spare parts and future refills
- Commissioning service at point of use by a BAFE approved engineer, conforming to British Standards 5306 Pt3
- Professional overview and placement of extinguishers, conforming to BS 5306 Pt8
- Wall mount at correct height and position, conforming to BS 5306 Pt8
- Certification of the installation and extinguishers
- Five-year warranty
- Follow-on service contract for future maintenance.