Camborne / Redruth
£17k-£20k depending on experience
Full time hours (40 per week)
We are looking for an administrator to join our team at Fire Crest Fire Protection Ltd. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced, customer orientated environment.
This post will require an energetic, enthusiastic, forward thinking administrator who will be responsible for managing all areas of office administration to include internal and external correspondence. A high degree of accuracy is also needed for this role.
This is a key role offering administrative support to the management team and as such it is important that you will be comfortable working both independently and as part of the team. The successful candidate will be flexible, with great communication skills.
- To be proficient in letter and email communication at all levels to complete all written tasks as required for basic business needs.
- Collate data from relevant departments on a weekly/monthly basis and report in the required format. This may involve spreadsheets, graphs and presentations. Ensure the output is communicated to the relevant teams.
- Manage meeting room bookings, training and visitor schedule.
- Additional administrative and general office duties as requested.
- Supporting customer requests in person, on the phone & email using a variety of skills and good judgement;
Prior experience in either fire security, electrical or M&E experience, would be helpful but not essential, of more importance is your enthusiasm, energy and dedication to succeed. Project management experience would also be beneficial. We use Quickbooks, also a working knowledge of WordPress would be an advantage.
If you are interested in applying, please send us your up to date CV together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01209 831417 explaining why you are interested in the position and what you believe that you could bring to it.