was successfully added to your cart.

Guesthouse fire may have started after men inhaled butane gas

By October 15, 2012Blog

Two people have been taken to hospital following a fire at a guesthouse which may have started after two men were allegedly inhaling butane gas, police say.

The fire broke out following a small explosion on the first floor of Trevanion Lodge in St Austell, Cornwall, on Saturday night.

South Western ambulance service said two men were treated at the scene for burns before being taken to the Royal Cornwall hospital in Truro.

15th October 2012

For more information please click on the link below:

http://m.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/oct/14/guesthouse-fire-men-butane-police?cat=uk&type=article