Fire extinguishers are a vital element of the health and safety of people in and around a building. They need to work every time, without fail.
Using a professional installation and maintenance team is key in making an area as safe as possible and is also a legal requirement.
As an organisation, you have a duty of care to ensure a competent contractor is used to install and maintain all fire extinguishers.
Any makes or models of extinguishers can be serviced or refilled to British Standards by our BAFE approved technicians.
We provide a complete and professional service that is fully BAFE and ISO 9001 approved, providing peace of mind that your compliance with commercial insurance requirements and current legislation is covered. Why choose a BAFE-approved firm?
All our engineers are also BAFE registered and carry out any work with minimum disruption, often within 24 hours of your initial call.
Our fire extinguisher installation service includes the following:
- Initial visit to assess requirements
- Supply of reputable extinguisher brands with easy access to spare parts and future refills
- Commissioning service at point of use by a BAFE approved engineer, conforming to British Standards 5306 Pt3
- Professional overview and placement of extinguishers, conforming to BS 5306 Pt8
- Wall mount at correct height and position, conforming to BS 5306 Pt8
- Certification of the installation and extinguishers
- Five-year warranty
- Follow-on service contract for future maintenance.
We will advise on the number, size and types of fire extinguishers your property needs. You can then buy or rent them from us complete with our weekly checks and annual maintenance services for added peace of mind.
Call us for a free, no-obligation quote on 0800 092 40 21 or complete our contact form and one of our team will be in touch.